LOOKING AFTER YOUR LASH EXTENSIONS
- Keep visits to a sauna, steam room and swimming pool to a minimum and not at all for the first 48 hrs. Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not touch your eyelashes or get them wet for the first 48 hrs to allow time for the adhesive to completely dry. After this time, only brush very gently upwards with the lash brush that your therapist will have provided you with.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower for the first 48 hrs (cool quick showers or baths).
- Do not rub your eyes excessively.
- Do not use any oil based eye makeup remover, and when removing eye makeup use a cotton wool bud near to the lash line to prevent damaging the bond.
For the first 24 hours:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet
- Do not apply eye cream around the lash area
- Avoid touching or rubbing your lashes
After 24 Hours
- Treat your lashes like you did before you had the treatment, there is very little maintenance required!
However here are a few handy tips to consider....
- Comb through your lashes daily with the brush provided in an upward motion
- Use Lashnv condition morning and night to keep your lashes lifted for longer and slowly drop at the same rate